Mesoprotech Melan 130+ Pigment Control
For skins with pigmentary imperfections. It offers very high solar protection with UVB 131 and UVA 67 colour. It has an active depigmenting agent which helps to regulate melanin synthesis, reinforcing the preventive action against blemishes. Its ultra-fluid texture contains pigments to avoid white residue, minimise imperfections and provide a natural and light tone. Its state-of-the-art technology combines the highest solar protection, with anti-aging benefits.
mesoprotech® complex: combines UVB and UVA physical and chemical filters that allow a UVB protection of 131 and a UVA protection of 67. With HEV + IR biological filters.
It contains azeloglycine which regulates the enzyme tyrosinase, responsible for the production of melanin, thereby preventing the appearance of blemishes and promoting a more even tone.
How to use:
– apply in sufficient quantity (2 mg / cm2 of skin) half an hour before exposure, on clean and dry skin.
– reducing the amount of cream applied reduces the level of sun protection significantly.
– reapply every 2 hours in case of direct sun exposure, especially after drying with a towel, bathing or sweating.
– the reapplication is essential to maintain the level of protection and effectiveness of the treatment.
– topical use.
– avoid direct contact with eyes and mucous membranes, if necessary, rinse with plenty of water.
– do not apply on wounds and / or in case of intense skin sensitization . Keep out of the reach of children.
– store in a cool, dry place.
Error: Access Token is not valid or has expired. Feed will not update.
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
There's an issue with the Instagram Access Token that you are using. Please obtain a new Access Token on the plugin's Settings page.
If you continue to have an issue with your Access Token then please see this FAQ for more information.